Monday 30 June 2014

Joy of Giving

        We spend our entire lives in just craving for things from outside. We feel that joy can be obtained only from things outside. There is an amazing beauty in giving.  When you give something to someone who is a complete stranger, out of a deep intention of doing good to someone, one truly experiences the greatest joy!!!

        It was always a desire of mine to teach kids from the slum or who really do not get quality education. It was during August of 2013, when a lady appeared at my doorstep. There was no tuition in and around my area. She asked me whether I would take tuition for her kid, and I agreed. Perhaps that was the best decision of my life.I started to take tuition for kids.

        My first student was Naveen who was in Eighth Grade. I started to teach him and worked hard for him. He use to fail in exams and he was very weak at academics. But after his final Examination when he said he had scored a percentage of 70 %, I burst out of joy. I had never felt so happy in my life.
    
       I felt like "I had made such a difference to a person's life".??

           I have grown a deep bonding with them. We got drenched in rain today and all of us enjoyed the showers together, slipped and fell down in the rain. I realized today, deep down, the beauty of giving and caring for people irrespective whether they are strangers or relatives. Life is so short to just keep fulfilling selfish desires.


 



The most beautiful feeling in this one and a half Kg of Tissue called "BRAIN" is "LOVE". The nature's most beautiful manifestation is LOVE. Everything is made up of love in this universe. 

FEEL IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment